.

.
Lily Lion Heart

Saturday 14 July 2012

Sizzling Summer Days

Well it has been a very dry hot summer, to say the least. Very sad indeed, a sign of global warning. It has been a challenging year in general for plants as we had a dry winter, spring and now summer.  I lament daily "Will it ever rain again ". I water the grass daily, and must keep an eye on all my plants and water accordingly. It's a bit tiring quite honestly, but I'm not going to complain. At least my collection looks healthy and the grass verdant. Some RAIN however would be AMAZING! One has to keep the faith. Please, please, please!  

Eucomis bicolor


Eucomis 'Aloha Leia'

Belamcanda chinensis

Dianthus superbus 'Alba'

Hebe 'Raspberry Ripple'
Pelargonium sidoides



Punica granatum 'Nana'

No comments:

Post a Comment